Wow, who would have guessed that keeping a journal of our lives would be so taxing? LOL Here I was all gung ho about a blog and I've neglected it for a couple of months. Lots have happened and I'll be as complete as I can...
Joshua celebrated his 5th birthday. We had Spiderman decorations and a cake that he picked out. I've seen him grow so much this past year, both physically and mentally. He's quite the charmer and little jokester still but following in his older brother's footsteps as far as interacting with others and pretty much coming out of his shell.
We were able to get him in Kindergarten this year! We had to appeal because his birthday fell 12 days after the cut-off. After some ups and downs about whether he would get in we ended up getting in at Hazel Dell with the teacher that we wanted for him. He's doing so well and already reading simple Dick and Jane books. He's also doing easy addition and subtraction facts and thinks he's ready for multiplication.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
It's been forever...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment