Friday, February 20, 2009

Ba-Donk-A-Donk

So, if you're reading this, you probably are one of the ones who has never met me before... welcome to Angie 101 and my craziness. I like to think of myself as caring, positive, loyal, responsible, someone you can count on, sometimes forgetful, occasionally mean, probably more things, but my ending point is a fun, dry sense of humor. I'm pretty sure I get that from my Dad :) At any rate, here is my "did she just write that out loud?"...

I'm trying to lose weight and and the first thing that I've noticed is that I'm losing it in my lower back. You know, the part that sits on top of your butt. How do I know this? After having Nathan, I noticed that when I walked or came down the stairs, that I had a little extra jiggle... it was horrifying to feel!! Well, just in the past week, I've noticed that the jiggle isn't there any more ~ wahooey! So what I'm doing just to make sure it's not there is walking and really swinging my hips back and forth to see if the ba-donk-a-donk wave is there. See, if you were a fly on the wall...

Aren't you glad you know me??? And my tale of the Ba-Donk-A-Donk? No pictures will be posted!!! LOL

3 comments:

Kayla said...

LOL Angie you are something else! Congrats on the weight loss.. I would love to be a fly with a video camera, black mail for life! lol =)

Kendra said...

LOL love ya girl...congrats on the weight lose!

Anonymous said...

You have an award waiting for you on my blog.