Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's too quiet

It's been a very productive day today. Woke up a little earlier than usual, was able to have a cup of coffee by 7am and relaxed a little before the boys came down after getting ready for school. After sending them to the bus stop and watched them take off for school (8:15am), I checked Facebook (why not?) and kept listening for Nathan to wake up. So by 8:45 or so, no sounds from Nathan and I decided to clean the bathrooms... secretly hoping Nathan would wake up so I didn't have to clean them LOL.

So here I sit, bathrooms clean (okay maybe not my shower, but I'll get to it, really I will) and still just a little noise or two from Nathan. It's eerily quiet in this home and I'm continually aware of all the settling going on. Creaks, the wind and rain... all the makings for a scare-fest! I tell ya, my imagination is running wild and I keep looking over my shoulder... it's craziness! Any one of my family members will tell ya how much of an imagination I have, especially Brian ;)

I think I'll go turn on the TV or radio for some background noise... Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are better than me! LOL I sleep until Savannah gets up. James takes Ashton to school and I go back to bed after getting him ready! It's great getting extra sleep! :)