Today's appointment went well. I just love our Pediatrician. I enjoy being able to have a conversation with Dr's on things other than the routine office visit things... you know, get to know them better without overstaying my welcome of course. We've come a long way because when I first met him I thought, what a jerk! A few appointments down the road, I noticed that he was a completely different guy from the first meeting and figured that he was just having a stressful day that day. I actually brought it up to him a couple of months ago and he told me to let him know if he comes across that way again. :)
Okay, so back to Nathan ~ he's in the 50% for his height at 32-1/4" and in the 25% for weight at 23-8oz. Interestingly enough he has a small ear infection. He hasn't been fussy at all, nor has had a fever so I opted to skip the antibiotic. If it's not needed, then I'll let his little body fight it. The Ped said that if any symptoms come up where he's uncomfortable, to give the office a call and they would call in for an antibiotic. He backed my decision to wait.
Other things our little Nathan is doing: Has a wide vocabulary range from ewww, to waffles to I see you. Yes, he has two 3 phrase sentences! I see you and there he is. He's pointing to all his body parts and even says bathroom when someone says pee or poop to him. I tell ya, this child is a genius!!! As are all of my kids ~ and YOURS too for that matter. Kids these days are so much more smarter than when we were... well I think in anyway :) LOL


4 comments:
WTG Nathan! Glad to hear he is doing so well.
Thanks Rachel!
Aww, he sounds perfect :) Such a cutie too. Emma amazes me with all the things she does/says.
Sounds like he is doing great! What a little talker he is and a handsome one at that!
Post a Comment